Our procedure on a disconnect is as follows:
- Survey location, recording physical configuration of equipment.
- Disconnect all cables and peripherals, noting any special connections or
- Inventory all cables, peripherals and equipment.
- Package Keyboard, cables and small peripherals into a provided Ziploc bag.
- Enclose the Origin Configuration and PC Inventory sheets in the Ziploc bag.
- Wrap hardwired cables in a safe, contained fashion for packing by movers.
- Leave all hardware and equipment for movers to package and transport.